Account Executive - £40k per annum, plus Commission
Due to continued growth within our team, TravelTime are now looking for a Sales Account Executive to support our sales structure. The Account Executive will be passed qualified leads by a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and will be solely accountable for the achievement of their ARR target. They are therefore required to generate their own leads to ensure the achievement of those targets.
Who you are
You are a self-driven sales professional with an inquisitive nature and a thirst for understanding how different technologies work whilst conversing confidently about the products that you sell. Consultative by nature, you have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with a positive and energetic presence and excellent listening skills which enable you to develop solutions that work for our clients.
You will bring with you a good understanding of CRM systems, Microsoft Office, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Actively engage with the sectors we serve and pro-actively create leads/opportunities.
- Take ownership for developing your technical and commercial knowledge of the industries we serve.
- Develop inspiring and engaging presentations to a large audience in person or remotely by tailoring your pitch to the individual business and personas within.
- Invest time in becoming part of the sector’s world, via social media channels.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and other events to promote TravelTime's capability.
- Take full ownership of qualified leads, ensuring that the prospect is promptly engaged.
- Listen to your prospect and re-validate using MEDDIC methodology, allowing you to plan your strategy.
- Prepare contract documentation paying attention to detail and ensuring business risk is mitigated and/or flagged to leadership prior to submission.
- Transition closed opportunities to the appropriate departments to ensure smooth onboarding for the client.
- 5+ years sales experience, at least 2 of which must be in a non-telesales deal closing role.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Consistency in attention to detail and a ‘finisher’ with extremely high standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM systems and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- A good track record of targeted sales experience.
- Be comfortable presenting to a large audience in person or remotely.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ensuring a win-win outcome.
It’s a Bonus if:
- You have working knowledge of the MEDDIC qualification methodology.
- You have a good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- You have experience in technically complex sales, such as API or SaaS.
- You have contributed strongly to growth within a fast-moving tech scale up.
- You have relevant contacts within the industries we serve, such as property, recruitment, travel, booking apps, delivery services, retail, transportation.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our talented team, we would love to hear from you. Applications should include a CV and covering letter.