Sales Manager - £40k per annum, plus uncapped commission
Due to continued growth, TravelTime are looking for a Sales Manager to source and close API opportunities across multiple industry sectors on a global basis.
Who you are?
- You are passionate about what you do and love the buzz of identifying new prospect opportunities.
- You are an active listener with an ability to understand and empathise with prospect challenges, identifying potential fit to our solutions thereafter.
- You are engaging and trustworthy during the sales cycle, clearly articulating our value, linking back at all times to the prospect’s bespoke challenges.
- During the negotiation process you drive towards a “win-win” outcome. You will be focussed and fair, working collaboratively internally and externally to resolve blockers, allowing us to progress to contract signature, releasing the value of our technology.
- Proactively engage with the sectors we serve to identify new prospect opportunities. Be creative, using all possible channels to support this activity (SDRs, social media, conferences, and events etc)
- Actively listen to prospect challenges before identifying potential fit with TravelTime solutions. Articulate those solutions clearly in an engaging manner, always linking back to the prospect’s bespoke challenges.
- Drive the sales cycle, always keeping the customer front of mind. Be fair during negotiation and always seek a “win-win” outcome.
- Take ownership for the migration from sales to Customer Success, working collaboratively internally and externally to ensure TravelTime technology is used to it’s optimum capability.
- 3 years’ B2B sales experience in tech products/services (i.e., SaaS, APIs) either in a closing role or as a high performing SDR looking to take their next career step
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Consistency in attention to detail and a ‘finisher’ with extremely high standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM systems and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Be comfortable presenting in person or remotely.
- Excellent negotiation skills, ensuring a win-win outcome.
It’s a Bonus if:
- You have a good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- You have contributed strongly to growth within a fast-moving tech scale up.
- You have relevant contacts within the industries we serve, such as property, recruitment, travel, booking apps, delivery services, retail, transportation.